View Full Version : Problem with starting game.
Hi! Sorry for very .. veryyy bad english but.... So my problem is when i click start the game wont start .. i click start and ... NOTHING sooo my avast is turned off my firewall is turned off and .... the game just wont start i'm using Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit..
PLEASE HELP ME I WANNA PLAY CABAL SOOOOO MUCH i run the program with run as administrator im runing the launcher with windows XP pack 2 .. HELP PLS !!!
Can you tell me if after starting the game via launcher GameGuard start or nothing appears?Can you try to add GameGuard to Avats exception list?Also you can try to add cabalmain.exe to DEP(Data Execution Prevention)
*to change DEP seetings*
To change Data Execution Prevention settings in Windows 7 follow these simple steps:
1) Right click on the Computer icon on your Desktop and select Properties.
2) The System window opens now. Here click the Advanced system settings link in the left pane as highlighted below
3) The System Properties window opens now. Here click the Settings… button under Performance section under Advanced tab
4) The Performance Options dialog box opens now. Here select Data Execution Prevention tab and then click on the dot Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select option and click Add button
5) Now select the Executable file that you want to add and click Open button
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.