Do you love to PvP in the trade channel?
Are you aiming for the best PvPer title?
Well this is the tournament for you!
Introducing the first official PvP tournament, available to all players above level 100. The winners will put their names down into CABAL history, with their names announced for all to see on the official CABAL website and forums. Furthermore with a BB WEXp, useful to increase honour, exp or skill exp, there are plenty of reasons for those who enjoy PvP to enter.
The door is open, you just have to step in. Show the world what are you capable of!
Place and Time:
- 1st Group: 10:00 Cabal time - Saturday
- 2nd Group: 12:00 Cabal time - Saturday
- 3rd Group: 14:00 Cabal time - Saturday
- 4th Group: 16:00 Cabal time - Saturday
- 5th Group: 10:00 Cabal time - Sunday
- 6th Group: 12:00 Cabal time - Sunday
- 7th Group: 14:00 Cabal time - Sunday
- 8th Group: 16:00 Cabal time - Sunday
- Tournament will be held in:
Characters will be split into eight groups:
- 1st Group: Lv. 100 - Lv. 109
- 2nd Group: Lv. 110 - Lv. 119
- 3rd Group: Lv. 120 - Lv. 129
- 4th Group: Lv. 130 - Lv. 139
- 5th Group: Lv. 140 - Lv. 149
- 6th Group: Lv. 150 - Lv. 159
- 7th Group: Lv. 160 - Lv. 169
- 8th Group: Lv. 170
The patricipation is free
- 1st Place: 15days Blessing Bead WExp 50%
- 2nd Place: 3days Blessing Bead WExp 50%
- 3rd Place: 1day Blessing Bead WExp 50%
- Battle Mode 1-2 and Aura Mode are not allowed
- Debuffs are not allowed
- Teleportation Skills (Dash, Blink, Fade Step) are not allowed
- Dummy use is not allowed (May lead to lag/combo break.)
- Buff potions are not allowed
- Banned buffs:
- Art of Fierceness
- Intense Blade
- Instant Immunity
- High Regeneration
- Spirit Intension
- Mass Restore
- Art of Force Control
- Mortal Bane
- Shadow Shield
- Art of Defense
- Art of Sniping
- Thrusting Arrow (May break combo easily.)
- Morale Shout
- Fury Shout
- Cat's Recovery
- Bear's Vitality
- Bloody Spirit
- Instant Immunity
- Down Breaker (May break combo easily.)
The system of the tournament:
- The first pairs will be decided through a random number generator
- Subsequent rounds will work on a knockout basis (winner continues / loser out)
- All pairs will play 3 rounds. (Winning the first 2=automatic win)
- During the PVP, the fighting pairs will be in a party with a GM
- Ignoring orders, spamming and/or flaming will result in a kick and temporary ban
How to apply?
- Post here.
- You need to submit your exact character name, level, class and server.
- Application will be closed 1 hour before the event.
- A Chat Channel will be created during the event.
- The Chat Channel will be used for communicating amongst the tournament/event participants.
- Channel will have a password (only the participants are allowed to enter).
- Spamming or flaming in the channel will result in instant disqualification.
How to connect?
- At your chat window find the little "bubble" on the left side.
- Click it.
- At the "Participate" window enter the chat channel name.
If you need any further information:
- If you are not part of the Event and wish to spectate, kindly take a distance from the PVP area, take your pets off, release your buffs and don't interfere with the PVP in anyway (to avoid lag).
- The starting pairs will be announcing shortly before the start of the tournament. You will be PMed with the PVP channel and group chat channel. You should keep this information secret in order to reduce the number of watchers (and the lagg that is created for your fight).
- The winners will be announced on the Monday after the event. The fights will be recorded and viewed in order to investigate any rule breaks and approve that players did not cheat at any part during the contest. Cheaters will be disqualified. If a cheater is in the top 3 winners, the order will be re-arranged and the next ranking will be taking his/her place.
- Rewards will be sent within a week of the end of the event.
Last edited by [GM]Yul; 08-05-2010 at 10:55.
So mobcombo start is allowed and does not count as Cheating or unfair pvp
Level 164 (could be 1 or 2 higher until then)
edit: i cant come -.- only if the event is pushed to the 30th
Last edited by ApocalypticDark; 17-05-2010 at 12:01.
Character Name: Yuzuka
3rd Group: Lv. 120 - Lv. 129
lvl 126 atm, but can change till the date.
Last edited by jaques; 22-04-2010 at 13:18.
8th Group: Lv. 170
Not that my aim is to win but to take part in the fun
lol so its EU Style combo 1,2,3,4,5 pray for crit pvp's then, how about you make it free-style instead to see the true winners of pvping
Can we participate with more than one character?
if yes :
# 1st Group: Lv. 100 - Lv. 109
Class : Force Blader
# 2nd Group: Lv. 110 - Lv. 119
# 3rd Group: Lv. 120 - Lv. 129
# 5th Group: Lv. 140 - Lv. 149
5th group: 149 lvl
Can't wait.. I love pvp. I don't hold any hopes for first place.. but I hope to be in top 5 or top 3 (depending how many players sign in).
P.S. Bring up more events like this plz
8th Group: Lvl 170
6th Group: lv.154
This is NOT seeing whos the best at PVP its just see who has the best equips, kinda pointless tbh.
Character name: LivingDayz
Group: Group 7.
Hopefully my acc will be unblocked before the event <.<
Last edited by 0wny; 24-04-2010 at 10:02.
8th Group: Lvl 170
Character Name: tehFlexin
4rd Group: Lv. 130 - Lv. 139
~I never sleep, cus sleep is the cousin of death
Character Name : MaidrosTwin
Class : Blader
Server : Jupiter
Level : 162 (7th group)
Character name: Aibulici
Group: Group 6
char name : (GA)Xam
class: Force Blader
Character Name: DemonOfVergil
Class: Force Shielder
4th Group: Lvl 138
oh wow, wa wins here for sure lol, 123456 combo sucks, wiz has anti 1 hit kill shield named spirit intension and you forbid it ? oh please...
Not participating here...
(GA)Kian987, 167, FS, Mercury
Character Name: Undek
5th Group: Lvl 149
Character name : eXtremerO
Class : Force Shielder
Server : Mercury
Character name : Darthemperor
Class : Force Shielder
Server : Mars