As part of the Anniversary Celebrations we are pleased to announce a 5 versus 5 guild tournament! This is your chance to prove that you have the skill, and team work, to make it to the top, placing your guild or group name in the CABAL history books!
As well as the respect of your fellow Nevareth citizen, the winners will receive a permanent costume of choice. While runners-up prizes of premium memberships and beads will also be provided.
So sharpen your sword and get ready! The battle is about to begin...
Tell me more! What are the basic rules?
- Two special Guilds will be made for this contest (a red team and a blue team). You, and your 4 companions, will need to join one of the guilds to take part.
- The inbuilt Guild versus Guild feature will be used. The winning team will be the ones who manage to reach 30 kills first.
- Each team will be made up of 5 members. You are only allowed one of each class per group and your combined levels must not exceed the maximum level cap. There are two categories you can participate in: one with a cap of 800 levels combined and one with a cap of 600 levels combined.
- Fights will take place in Fort Ruina. You will be allocated a starting position.
- In order for a fair fight no BM1, BM2 or Aura will be allowed.
Forming your team
As mentioned previously your team must include the following:
- 5 players of different classes.
- Category 1 is open to all players over level 130. The combined level of the team (i.e. all levels added up) must not exceed 800.
- Category 2 is open to all players between levels 90 and 129. The combined level of the team (i.e. all levels added up) must not exceed 600.
When will the fights take place?
You will receive an exact time and date once entries have closed. As a general guide the fights will take place at the following times:
Category 2 (Lvl. 90 to 129): Saturday 26th June & Sunday 27th June
Category 1 (Lvl. 130+): Saturday 3rd July & Sunday 4th July
- 1st place: each member of the team can choose a costume of choice
- 2nd place: each member of the team gets a Blessing Bead Plus 15 days
- 3rd place: each member of the team gets a Blessing Bead Plus 7 days
How to apply?
- You need to write down the exact name, level and class of all member in your team. You have to choose a team leader, with whom we can discuss the exact times of the fights.
- Entries, with the information mentioned above, must be posted in the following thread.
- Entries will be closed on Thursday 24th of June.
Please fill this form to participate:
Player name Level Class