Combo "Tag" System
I just had a small idea... please be gentle, I am a new player but I just thought this could help some people...
The Combo TAG System
I don't use combo mode much because I am terrible at multi-tasking sadly since...
1) I have to keep an eye on my health
2) rotate the camera for more targets
3) aswell as keeping an eye on the cooldown timer of skills
4) and getting the timing right on the combo timer...
Once you enter Combo Mode like usual by selecting one target, prehaps you could select multiple targets aka taging them, meaning all you have focus on is skill management and that once your target is dead the next "tagged" npc is automatically locked on so you can focus on the combo timing etc...
I'll show an example:
1) Select a target
2) Activate Combo Mode from a distance (Preferable)
3) As you run automatically run towards the target after activating skill, Alt/Shift click other targets to "tag" them as next targets
4) You Combo target one and he dies
5) Due to the tagging you automactically lock-on to target two, he dies and then locks on to 3, he dies, and the combo ends
Prehaps limit it to 3-4 tagged npc to stop it being overpowered or too easy?
(Aswell as maybe adding a little number above the tagged npc so you know who's the next target)
(Like... Your current target is a moscutter, he has a little number 1 near him, and the bitterleave a few meters away has a 2 on it, so you know he's next)
Well thats my idea, any thought to whether this is new player friendly or overpowered etc?
So yea... please add some feedback if you like it or not
Force Archer | Level 9x | Magic - Master | Sword - Apprentice
This could be a good idea for the beginners. But if you practice comboing a lot, you'll get the hang of it and it will be easier to switch and watch hp/combo bar etc.
At first I sucked at it too but now I can easily do a 20+ combo. Always use combo if you can, skill leveling/leveling goes much faster this way.
Just practice, it's not that hard, skills later on have a longer activation time so you have ~3 seconds to click on another mob while the skill is casting.
FlyInTheWind :: 1xx Blader :: Mercury ::