I saw here lot of people like me having problem to install or simply update cabal client.
I tryied some way reading here on forum, like paste files, husky skip mode etc.
Some people successfully fixed it, some other no.
Well i tryied this way on 2 different PCs and it worked. If u can't install, try this way too and report here if they work.
I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I think it 'll work with all Vista/7 OS, but u can try on XP too.
First of all, unistall all Cabal Online client/patch/update you have on system.
Go in C>Program Files and delete Game-Masters folder.
Download and use CCleaner to perform a System Cleaning, and Registry Fix after unistall all about cabal. Is easy to use, if u don't know how to use ask here, or check on google, u'll easy find lot of guide.
1) Download client from site (Saint's Requieme, i got English version)
2) RightClick on client and click on "Run as administrator" and install it (i installed it without OverWolf)
3) After installation done DO NOT LAUNCH THE CLIENT!!!
4) Download this 2 files: global.enc and market.enc
5) Copy and paste both files downloaded in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-Masters.com\CABAL Online (Europe)\Data
When system request to replace, click yes for both
P.S.: Your folder can be a bit different
6) Now go in the main folder of cabal:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-Masters.com\CABAL Online (Europe)
7) Right click on application "cabalmain.exe" and click "Run as an administrator".
Well, if it work for you like me, cabal launcher will start without any problem, and make lastes update.
As i said, it worked for me 2 times, on different PCs, but don't mean it is the right way to temporaney fix the problem, waiting new 590 client as Viral said in other thread.
Hope this help