T-points are now active on CABAL Online Europe!
We are happy to introduce the T-point system to CABAL Online Europe. T-points makes your playing even more rewarding, as you earn them simply by being online and active, and you can exchange them for some cool rewards in the T-point shop, including potions, costumes, accessories and dungeon entries.
What are T-points?
T-points are earned by being online and playing. You do not have to do anything else. You have to be active ingame to earn them.
- If you are at a safe zone (ex: town), you won’t get T-point
- If you do not act for more than 5 minutes, you won’t get T-point
- If you open a personal shop for more than 5 minutes, you won’t get T-point
- If you are doing social action (ex: dance) for more than 5 minutes, you won’t get T-point
- If you are using dummy you won’t get T-point
What can I spend them on?
We have added a T-point section to the Item Shop. Simply visit that to see which rewards you can get! We will update the T-point shop periodically, so visit often.
How fast do I get T-points?
The following table should help you. Having Premium / Blessing Bead plus active increases the speed with which you earn T-points.
How many T-points can I earn?
You can have a maximum of 200 T-points. After that you will stop earning them until you spend some.
Deutsche ▄bersetzung: http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?222506
Traduction en franšais : http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?222507
Traduzione italiana: http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?222721
Last edited by [CM]topN; 17-05-2012 at 09:55.