IC2 Drosnin quest: Temporary inventory bug
- Description: In Illusion Castle Radiant Hall, the final quest of drosnin gives a bug. Normally you click and it finishes the quest. One more click on the altar in front of drosnin will spawn the chest. Now it said we could not finish the quest because one of the party members didn't empty their temporary inventory. The bug is that we both had anything in our temp. inventories at all.
- Location: IC Radiant Hall, Mercury Channel 23
- Class: WA and WI
- Action taken: Clicked to complete drosnin quest
- Result: Completion not allowed due to items in temporary inventory (even though the inventory was empty)
- Expected Result: Completed drosnin quest.
Did this happen many times or was it the first (or only) one?
It does not happen a lot, but it certainly is not the first time I've encountered this.
Happened again in a 3man ic2 run one week ago.
Well. I had the same yesterday in AoS1. We couldnt complete quest for the fourth token coz someone of us had (so it was saying) anything in his temporary inventory.
We could solve it due to an easy relog.
Maybe you gonna try this next time it happens.
This happends to me and 3bep or emi, don't remmember who was with bu i know this happend